Travel Vaccination Australia
13th February 2019
Spartan Occupational Health Services can take care of your travel vaccination requirements. Travel Vaccination Australia is a National Travel Clinic providing Travel Medical services to the Corporate, Occupational, Mining and Private Sector. Travel Vaccination Australia has clinics in Perth, Brisbane and Melbourne as well as an onsite mobile service.
- Hepatitis A and hepatitis B
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Meningococcal disease
- Japanese encephalitis
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR)
- Influenza (flu)
- Corporate Vaccination Programs
- Pre-Travel Vaccinations
- 24-7 Medical review by Australian Doctor if you get sick overseas
WHEN TO SEE TRAVEL VACCINATION AUSTRALIA
- Some vaccinations require a course over weeks to months so contact your nearest Travel Clinic at least six to eight weeks before departure.
- Travellers overseas have up to a 50% chance of suffering travel-related illness.
- Reduce your risk of illness with a medical check-up and personalise advice to best protect your health overseas
- Vaccinations may be considered necessary for protection against diseases you may encounter, for routine health measures or as legal requirements for entry into some countries
- TVA doctors will need to know the countries to be visited, length of stay in each country, time of the year in each country (season), type of accommodation (major hotel or tent) and type of travel (bus tour or backpack).
CHECKLIST PRIOR TO DEPARTURE
- Medical checkup at least 6 weeks prior to travel
- Vaccinations and medications up to date
- Pack medical kit
- Dental check up
- Optometric check up
- Passport and visas up to date
- Pick up tickets
- Travel insurance (including emergency evacuation cover)
- Travellers' cheques, credit cards
- Gold Coast
- Sunshine Coast
Contact Spartan Occupational Health Services to book an appointment or obtain additional information.